Tuesday 20 May 2008

Netflix Player

With all the technology we have these days, I've always felt that DVDs seem a bit antiquated. We now have the internet as such an integral part of our lives, it's strange to go out and buy any kind of media let alone rent it.

I can't remember the last time I rented a DVD. That's probably because I've never done so, I stopped renting anything years ago. However it seems that Netflix are realizing that things are changing and that they need to keep up. That is why instead of just having the option to have DVDs sent by post, they are able to get you the movies direct to your TV screen.

Basically you get a box which you connect to your TV and this allows you to access an enormous range of movies at the touch of a button. It does cost $99.99 so isn't great for anyone who likes free stuff like me but you might find the cost worth while.

No comments: